Our tour to Petra from Eilat will begin early in the morning by meeting our guide and driver at the Yitzhak Rabin/Aqaba border. after will then get on to our comfort deluxe bus (with A/C). There would be an 80 Km drive via the Desert Highway to Petra followed by a 35 Km drive on the King’s Highway before we reach Petra. We stop near Hassan Prince Palace for a grand view of Petra’s mountains and the Rift Valley.
As soon as you arrive to the entrance of Petra, you will have a short horse ride down to the Siq, where you start your guided tour by walking in the ancient city of Petra. You will be amazed by the most gorgeous facade of Petra the Treasury.
The Treasury of Petra got its famous name from the Bedouin belief that pirates hid ancient pharaoh treasures at the top of the facade.
You will also visit the Theatre of Petra, the Royal Tombs and Facades and the Roman Street. An open buffet lunch will be offered at the Bedouin Tent Restaurant in the site of Petra . Once we are back in the Central part of Petra city you will have time for shopping at the Bedouin Bazaars.
At the end of your tour we will head back to the entrance where we will take you to our bedouin tent in the nature to spend your night and enjoy Delicious Bedouin meal .
After breakfast with the family, spend another day of exploring little Petra, and after lunch we will drive to the border
- Meet and assist.
- Air-conditioned modern car .
- English speaking guide in petra
- Ticket to Petra.
- Short horse ride for 800 m.
- 2 Lunch in local restaurant.
- all camping equipment in Bedouin tent
- Bedouin dinner while camping with Bedouin family
- assist in departure
- Entry visa to Jordan (60 USD per person)
- Departure tax Jordan land border (15 USD per person)
- Horse drawn carriage or camel ride in Petra.
- Self expenses.
- Any item not mention above.